[Homeroast] gENE CAFE ROASTER

Stevan Chandler steve at cfiduciary.com
Thu Jan 23 12:22:09 CST 2014

I cut off the warped portion of the"c" shaped plastic edge with a pair of
toenauil clippers. I have changed the heating unit 2x over the last 5 years
(did it my self)
I have graduated to a 2 kilo Solar Roaster and love it after I modified it
a tiny bit.

--
Stevan S. Chandler CLPF
California Licensed Professional Fiduciary #44

.