[Homeroast] Broken part on Gene Cafe

Phil Bergman phil at junglemusic.net
Thu Jan 23 12:43:53 CST 2014

I've had a Gene Café for about four years and, for a drum roaster, really
like it.  I've not had one issue with it for this time. Works perfectly.
If it broke down, I'd probably opt for sending it in the be repaired.
I love the way it works, that it's quiet and you can hear first crack, and
there's great visibility.
Phil