[Homeroast] Gene Cafe Parts

Gary White gary_white at verizon.net
Wed Jan 22 20:18:15 CST 2014

If duct tape won't fix it then it ain't broken.  ;)

I bailed on my Gene Café after the second heater failure, not knowing that I
couldn't get a replacement.  I only had a momentary thought about getting
another and now I'm glad I'm enjoying the much higher-quality HotTop after
hearing that they're not selling parts any longer.