[Homeroast] OT: Happy Birthday Ben Otto

Barbara C. Greenspon lilysownahmah at greensponassociates.com
Tue Jan 21 13:40:34 CST 2014

I want to join everyone in the Happy Birthday message and also in  "disbelief" of it already being 7 years.  Amazing!

And happy birthday to Tom and Maria also.  I have always felt that the birthday of one's child is the ' birth day' of his or her parents, a different kind of 'birth da', but one none the less.  Many, if not all parents have that particular date or dates in a special place in heir hearts!  So…

Again, Happy Birthday, Ben, Maria and Tom

Barbara Greenspon