[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Thu Jan 9 13:35:23 CST 2014

Hello Everyone,
Happy New Year! We recently added a few coffees to our list. We hope you
enjoy them.

Colombia Cauca Popayan
Decaf<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/other/decafs?coffee=4158#4158>has
lively acidity for a decaf coffee. It's bright at lighter roasts and
with lots of dark sugar sweetness. Great as espresso too.
Costa Rica Palmeras
Decaf<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/other/decafs?coffee=4157#4157>is
a solid water processed decaf with flavors of caramel and baking
spices.
A great daily drinking coffee!
Finally, Guatemala Chimaltenango
Xejuyu<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/central-america/guatemala?coffee=4058#4058>is
a versatile and sweet coffee, with fruited notes of apple and Asian
pear. The sweetness is like simple syrup and with just the right amount of
acidity, making for an overall balanced cup of coffee. This one's great as
SO espresso too.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.