[Homeroast] Quest

Barry Luterman lutermanb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 09:04:33 CST 2014

I use the insulation year round and am able to do wonderful 300 gr roasts
with the ambient temperature being as low as 38 deg F. I do 2 pounds in 3
loads. Love the roaster. Not a home roaster only because it in not approved
by the electrical board that approves home appliances. I forget their
initials. Once you get used to it there is nothing like it. I will roast 2
pounds of Sumatra today in the garage and the temp will be about 45 deg.