[Homeroast] Quest

Jeff Bensen jbensen-0007 at xemaps.com
Thu Jan 9 03:37:19 CST 2014

I routinely roast 225 grams (1/2 pound green) without exceeding 860
watts. My unit lists 1050 watts as the maximum on the nameplate.

In all fairness I do live in Florida and am mostly roasting in 60 to
80 F ambient, however others have insulated the drum with good
success allowing lower power settings in colder climates. I ordered
the insulating material back when I got my Quest but have not yet had
the need to install it.

-- Jeff Bensen
    Palm Bay, FL