[Homeroast] Christmas Cheer

Eddie southcoastcoffeeroaster at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 19:10:00 CST 2014

Okay,

The drawing is done and the winners have been notified.  They are welcome
to announce their winnings if they so desire.

For those interested, the drawing was performed with the assistance of my
10 year old son and his 1 1/2 year old Cocker Spaniel dog.  Entrants names
were printed on strips of paper, placed on the coffee table and the
chanting of "Lick one!" ensued.  Whichever strip she was most desirous of
eating, that was the winner.  She's pretty good at this!

I hope the winners enjoy their gifts and to all I hope this is your
happiest and most prosperous New Year yet!

Respectfully,

Eddie
Docendo Discimus