[Homeroast] Teaching an old dog new tricks

Lynne Biziewski lynnebiz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 09:34:05 CST 2014

Scot, speaking of palm trees - one of my sons just left for Puerto Rico
with his gf. He called & told me it is 85 degrees there & gorgeous. Of
course.
While here, in the Boston area, the temp has risen to a balmy 20 degrees
not counting the "feels like" factor.

And to keep this on topic, speaking of Maxwell House, I was given a
canister of that, and another brand. Was trying to figure out who *I* could
pass it on to... but (covers her face in shame) I drank them!

In my defense, I *was* recuperating from my fall, with my fractured arm and
stitches over my eye.  Yeah, the gross stitches I posted on FB, lol. But I
was also lazy & didn't feel like roasting even after, when I started
feeling better.

Lynne
hoping the Saint of Homeroasters will accept my amends since I'm now
drinking Ethiopia Organic Suke Quto

&
> wish for palm trees!

Mmm…palm trees. :)