[Homeroast] Teaching an old dog new tricks

Lynne Biziewski lynnebiz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 09:25:46 CST 2014

Wow, Kirk - kudos to you for that much ingenuity - but then again, this
list has many members who can take stuff apart & fix them. I think
creatively, but step away from anything electrical (or mechanical, for that
matter). I know my limits! (and my clumsiness is a warning) But the best
thing ever is being able to get a toy like the Maestro Plus (or being able
to upgrade eventually)... I have relatives (one particular one I'm thinking
of) who can't tell the difference between good, homeroasted coffee (or
small batch roasted purchased) and something like Maxwell House! It breaks
my heart, but when I put it in perspective with all his great qualities
(including being a totally awesome new father), well - I *guess* I'll
forgive him, ;)

Lynne