[Homeroast] correction of Nuova Simonelli model

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Wed Dec 31 09:24:14 CST 2014

I agree the Appia is more appropriate for home use than a Aurelia. BECAUSE
the Aurelia does not come in a 110v or 1 group model! Also agree the Appia
just as "rugged" i.e. well built. However thinking an Appia performs as well
as an Aurelia just because they're both made by Nuova Simonelli is like
thinking a Cavalier performs like a Corvette. The Aurelia uses newer design
technologies resulting in much more temperature predictable and stable
shots.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/