[Homeroast] Espresso machine shopping

Greg Hollrigel ghollrigel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 09:25:21 CST 2014

I have a Salvatore Automatic (HX vibration pump) and it is great.  But, I
was helping someone in my neighborhood learn to use an Alex Duetto II, and
man, that machine was fantastic.  Quiet, consistent, and great shots.  I
only used it for a few hours, but I really liked it.  I've heard good
things about the Duetto III but no first hand experience.  I've also used a
friend's Alex I, and I liked that too.  So I don't think you can go wrong
with Izzo.

Greg