[Homeroast] Nice little new grinder

Michael Koenig koenig.mike at icloud.com
Sat Dec 27 15:27:05 CST 2014

I have the Hario mini mill which I use at the office.  It's OK for aero press, but not great. I get a mix of fines and boulders due to the shaft wobbling a bit. I've been meaning to make a bushing to see if things improve.

Anyone have experience with the Zassenhaus Panama?

--mike

Sent from my iPhone