[Homeroast] Nice little new grinder

John Nordling john.nordling at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 18:32:57 CST 2014

I have a hario hand grinder, and I think when you factor in price, they're
tremendous value. I'm not willing/able to drop hundreds of dollars on an
Italian grinder of some sort that will do it all for me. So, I got a hand
mill, and it works great, albeit slowly.  It may be a pepper mill, but it
grinds a lot better than the $30 electric burr grinder I used to have (Mr.
Coffee or equivalent).

If any of you want to send me a Baratza or Rancilio, I'll be more than
happy to give it a thorough trial and let you know if they really are that
much better. :).

John

On Saturday, December 27, 2014, Rich <rich-mail at octoxol.com