[Homeroast] Nice little new grinder

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Sat Dec 27 13:11:56 CST 2014

I just tried a Hario yesterday....and was less
than impressed.  I saw lots of great reviews but
it took WAY too long to grind, even for drip or
french press, and seemed to feed rather poorly,
and having no bottom support for the floating
burred, seemed rather inconsistent in the
grind.  Anyone else have experience with it?