Seth Grandeau grandeau at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 22:38:17 CST 2014

I find Konas roast beautifully in the behmor. I roast around 300 grams (2/3
lb) on the 1 lb setting, P5, B. After roast starts, I hit the + button to
the max (25:30). P5 is gentle on the beans and holds a stable temp for the
last phase. 1st crack should be loud and clear. I stop as first finishes
and coast to a nice City to City+ roast level.