[Homeroast] Coffee in Grand Rapids MI, was Sonofresco 2lb. Coffee Bean Roaster

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 09:13:42 CST 2014

Hi John,

I am on my annual Christmas visit to Grand Rapids, arriving with a
dry-processed Ethiopian and a Brazilian that I roasted at home before
leaving. One of my sister's friends is looking for a good source of roasted
coffee in Grand Rapids. Do you have any suggestions?

Also, it seems like several years ago you spoke about an arts setting (I
can't remember if it was opera, or paintings, or what) in Grand Rapids that
had good coffee. I searched my google mail but couldn't find it. Can you
remind me of what that was, if it still exists?

Thanks,

Brian