[Homeroast] Weight vs. Volume

Michael Koenig koenig.mike at icloud.com
Sat Dec 13 20:43:22 CST 2014

Keep in mind what you intend to use it for. The little portable ones are great for just weighing beans or espresso shots. If you think you might want to weigh your water when doing pour over, get larger capacity. I like to measure the mass of water when using my 6 cup chemex.  Remember to include the mass of the glassware you will tare in the total capacity.

--mike

Sent from my iPhone