[Homeroast] Weight vs. Volume

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Mon Dec 15 11:51:03 CST 2014

Just thought I'd chime in here. We recently got our shipment of Escali
scales so they are back in stock. The Escali Pico HP PR500s is a great
little scale with a small footprint. We use one in our warehouse break room
for brewing coffee with the Technivorm a few times a day. It's been going
strong for a year or so. The battery lasts a long time too. If you plan to
travel with it, there's no cover to protect the weighing platform but the
build quality is excellent and wouldn't expect it to fail under normal
abuse.

http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/roast-coffee/roasting-supplies/scales.html

On Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 10:43 AM, Little Paul <middle.aged.kid at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I wish SM would sell a pocket scale.  The one I like is a 200g x 0.1g
> jewelry pocket scale about 1/2"x2"x4" in size.  Perfect for weighing into
> the basket and it fits under the machine to weigh shots.
> Paul

*Byron Dote*
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
www.sweetmarias.com