[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Four New Ones

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Dec 5 19:33:54 CST 2014

Hello Everyone,
We just added four new coffees to our list of offerings. We hope you enjoy
them. Have a great weekend!

Brazil Minas Gerais - Jose Roberto Canato
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/brazil-minas-gerais-jose-roberto-canato.html>
comes at you with acidity, brown sugar, black tea, and a raisin-like
sweetness. This Brazil shows nicely at any roast level.

Java Malabar - Gunung Haruman
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/indonesia-and-asia/java/java-malabar-gunung-haruman.html>
has an expressive sweetness of fruits and cacao, along with roasted barley
and black tea notes.

Kenya Embu Gakui Peaberry
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/africa-and-arabia/kenya/kenya-embu-gakui-peaberry.html%22>
has earned 94 points because of it's abundant sweetness of mandarin orange,
juicy tropical fruits and clean acidity. This Kenya will only be offered in
2 and 1 pound increments because of it's low availability, so act fast!

Nicaragua Finca Buenos Aires #640
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/central-america/nicaragua/nicaragua-finca-buenos-aires-640.html>has
low acidity, good body, sugary caramel sweetness and a nutty finish.

--
*Byron Dote*
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.