[Homeroast] New Behmor Panel

Dan Kellgren dkellgren at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 14:49:06 CDT 2014

I installed mine last week and did one successful roast.  I roughly
followed an age old ramp up profile from my Whirly Pop days on a Costa Rica
bean.  Results: better than expected.  I really like having the temp
control and readings at my fingertips without having to pull all the usual
Behmor tricks.  The profile I used isn't really possible with the presets.
So, I'm pretty happy.  But it's only been one roast.