[Homeroast] Storage with gasses; and the Behmor question

Gary loudermilk loudegm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 23:38:55 CDT 2014

Mike

Thanks for your insightful opinions and experiences with regards to how different gases interact with one another in regards to storage and how the new Behmor panel might enhance ones cup of coffee.  As far as everyone else's opinion on gases, I find it a waste of time to read such unsubstantiated opinions.  Knowledge is wonderful, but wasted when not put into a true scientific model.  Without an objective end point and thoughtful controls it be would just pure speculation as to what one believes to be true.  Subjectivity and speculation has ruined many a great idea.  As a new roaster with less than one year of roasting behind my belt, I truly appreciate the anecdotal lessons of all the veteran roasters.  I will continue to use all the pearls I read from the seasoned roasters on this blog and appreciate the tips and lessons that are applicable to everyday roasting for neophyte roasters such as myself.

Gary Loudermilk

Sent from my iPad