[Homeroast] New Behmor Panel

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Wed Aug 27 12:27:25 CDT 2014

I want to toss in that that just isn't accurate.

You can not change the profile temperature in the original
model.  You can in the new model.
You can not change the speed of the motor in the original model.  You
have multiple speeds (for convection) in the new model.

'a lot' might be the loop hole in that statement.  It just really
underplays that you can now control the profile if you want.

John