[Homeroast] New Behmor Panel

John Nordling john.nordling at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 21:27:07 CDT 2014

As a whirly pop guy who's thinking about upgrading, I've found this behmor
discussion interesting and full of great info.

" there isn't a lot the new panel offers that you can't do, somehow, with
the original model."

That's a telling statement for me. Can I ask, those of you with Behmor,
what would you like it to do that it doesn't?  Follow up: is there a home
roaster that does those things?

John