Hank Arnold hankarnold at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 14:15:17 CDT 2014

Couldn't agree more MIke....also went from the iRoast2 to the Behmor about
3 years ago, more from the iRoast breaking and their customer service being
non-existent - can I thank them now since I really like mini-drum Roasting?

A word to those that like a really dark roast like myself.....be prepared
to roast 1/2# batches at the 1# setting to get the Roast you want, not an
issue, just more of a time commitment.  Also KEEP THE Interior CLEAN!!
This also slows down the roast process to some extent, and I'm sure extends
the units life.
I'll even decrease the batch size if roasting a super hard bean.

Personally don't feel the need to upgrade the panel, as is it's simple
enough and I rarely would do anything different.

YMMV

Hank