[Homeroast] Storage right after roasting

Michael Koenig koenig.mike at icloud.com
Tue Aug 19 19:00:42 CDT 2014

Except gases don't work that way. Left undisturbed, gases WILL mix.   If not for this, you would suffocate in your basement because the heavier CO2 would settle down there.

You may lower the concentration of O2 in your container during rest but never eliminate it. My argument is that it's not worth the effort if you are drinking your coffee within two weeks.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone