[Homeroast] Storage right after roasting

Seth Grandeau grandeau at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 18:15:34 CDT 2014

I normally leave roasted beans in an open container for 24 hours, then seal
it up, air-tight.  But, sometimes I forget and I have left beans open for 3
days.  The end result was identical, to my taste buds.  I have read that
storage conditions don't matter if you are drinking coffee in under 2
weeks, and my own experience matches that.  I wouldn't put too much thought
or effort into perfecting your coffee resting conditions.