[Homeroast] Behmore 1600 Plus - SR 500 - Gene Cafe

Seth Grandeau grandeau at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 18:11:46 CDT 2014

Sandy, I'm sure that's what was meant.  The Behmor can struggle to get 1 lb
roasts done.  With 4 lbs, I don't think the drum would even turn.

The nice thing about the Behmor is easy clean up and quick roast-to-roast
time.  I normally do 2 roasts (2/3 lbs each) in about an hour and a half.
 That gets me through the week with a little left over.