[Homeroast] Behmore 1600 Plus - SR 500 - Gene Cafe

Jeremy T thiele.jeremy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 13:06:14 CDT 2014

Wow!  You really do up to 3-4lbs at a time in the Behmor?  Have you run
into any issues or other limitations?  Asking because I have only ever used
a Whirley Pop up to 2lbs at a time...but really performs best at 1-1.5lbs.
This method has really worked well for years but my family size has
increased so therefore now Im searching for a way to increase my roast
capacity.

Thanks,

Jeremy