[Homeroast] Behmor 1600-Plus

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Tue Aug 19 13:37:15 CDT 2014

As someone who has repaired (or attempted to repair, read on) Behmor
1600, I can't begin to tell you the number of people that think
because they believe they should be able to walk away from the
roaster (i.e. totally disregard the instructions and warnings), they
do walk away.  And I get the charred remains to 'repair'.  I
personally know Joe agonized over putting in that 75% 'deadman'
switch in there, but you can't control fools (and yes, I'm calling
anyone who walks away from a roaster a fool) so you have to outsmart
them, and everyone else pays the price.

Alchemist John