[Homeroast] Storage right after roasting

John Nordling john.nordling at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 21:33:56 CDT 2014

If you really want to go nuts on the whole idea of letting co2 out, without
letting o2 in, you could use an n shaped piece of glass tubing with some
cotton in the end as a vent. Put one end of the n over your beans, and the
other in atmosphere.

It's worked for fermenting beverages for centuries. It should do a fine job
during a rest period of a day or two.

It's an idea anyways. Maybe I'll hunt around the lab on Monday and see if
we have anything that I could borrow to try.

John