Hank Arnold hankarnold at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 13:05:21 CDT 2014

The DARKER the Roast the more time I think it needs to rest....similar to
what Seth noted, if I'm roasting anywhere close to Vienna it needs at least
3 days....FC+ goes for 2 days and a City-City+ is 1 day.  Rarely do I roast
less than FC+, as it usually takes that to bring out the Chocolate finish
that I love (oddly I rarely if ever eat Chocolate...)

Hank

aGBBwz6OOUg at mail.gmail.com
<CAAD6oHfucLzb%2Biq6dj3CRKerxCZTfKEvU7msKnwaGBBwz6OOUg at mail.gmail.com>>