[Homeroast] Brushes for a grinder

Frank Parth fparth at me.com
Sun Aug 17 11:25:05 CDT 2014

Zara,
Car parts stores usually have a variety of stiff brushes for cleaning car parts. You might want to check it out and see if there’s something you can use.

I really wouldn’t worry about food grade materials. There’s nothing that you’ll transfer from the brush to the grinder just by sweeping out grinds.

Frank Parth