[Homeroast] storage right after roast

Clark Barclay pedestriancoffee at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 16:25:22 CDT 2014

Thanks a ton for all the insightful info everyone! I've gone ahead and
picked up some of those coffee tins on SM, and I'll invest in the more
expensive AirScape ones in the near future. I've realized that leaving the
freshly roasted beans exposed in coffee mugs is a bad idea, and no wonder
the aroma escapes. I'll experiment with plastic bag trick and mason jars
too, and see what I like best.
Very helpful guys, thanks!!!!

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 5:52 PM, Paul <middle.aged.kid at gmail.com> wrote:

> For me, the Airscape canisters from SM are well worth the money. Dual
> purpose, really. One way valve lid for fresh roast venting and a push down
> internal lid that I add after 24 hours. It works very well and looks nice
> if you like stainless steel.
>
> Paul

*Pedestrian*
instagram.com/pedestriancoffee