[Homeroast] storage right after roast

Michael Koenig koenig.mike at icloud.com
Fri Aug 15 14:50:26 CDT 2014

The simplest and most effective solution is to drink your coffee before you need to be concerned about the effects of oxygen. Home roasting gives us this nice opportunity.

In order to exclude meaningful amounts of oxygen, you need to jump through some extraordinary hoops, so the best thing to do is not worry about it.

--mike

Sent from my iPhone