[Homeroast] storage right after roast

John Nordling john.nordling at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 06:30:30 CDT 2014

I leave mine open on the counter overnight - typically 12-18 hours, and
then store in French Canning jars that I get from Ikea.  (If you're not
familiar with them, google it.  You'll recognize the jar type when you see
them.)

I also try to keep the beans in a cupboard after they're sealed up, because
light's not good for them either.  The glass jar should keep out the deep
UV, but it still lets through all the visible light and the near-blue
wavelengths.

Off to make my first cup of the day.

John
-John

~~
"Can't believe how strange it is to be anything at all."   Neutral Milk
Hotel, *In the Aeroplane Over the Sea*

Email:  john.nordling at gmail.com