[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: New Nyeri Kenyas

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Wed Aug 13 20:01:25 CDT 2014

Hello Everyone,
Eight lots from Nyeri county unloaded at our warehouse yesterday, and we
managed to get a few of them listed on our site just in time for the
Wednesday "hump".

Kenya Nyeri Tambaya AA
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/africa-and-arabia/kenya/kenya-nyeri-tambaya-aa.html>
is a beautifully complex cup, with a multitude of fruit and tea notes, and
bright citrus that cuts through across the roast spectrum.

Kenya Nyeri Karogoto AB
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/africa-and-arabia/kenya/kenya-nyeri-karogoto-ab.html>
shows "classic" Kenya characteristics of citric highs and deep, brooding
fruits. It's such a bodied coffee too, that makes a great dual use option.

Kenya Nyeri Kagumo Peaberry
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/africa-and-arabia/kenya/kenya-nyeri-kagumo-peaberry.html>
shows flavors of fruit juice and tart berry, and a black tea note provides
a nice mouth cleansing effect. We've been anxious for our Nyeri coffees to
land, and are more than pleased with the landed cup profiles. Look for
round two in a couple weeks.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.