[Homeroast] Seattle Coffee shops and old roaster

Terry Steig gtsteig at comcast.net
Sat Aug 9 17:05:03 CDT 2014

Victrola's good although they lost Perry Hook, their head roaster, to Stumptown Seattle Roastery on 12th Ave near Seattle University about a year ago. I'd stop at the Stumptown Roastery for some fine coffee. Plus they have a daily cupping at least on week days -- at 11:00 I think.
Terry

Sent from my iPhone