[Homeroast] OT: gmail

Andy Thomas adt0611 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 12:33:31 CDT 2014

I don't like it either. I use gmail at work and the default settings and mailbox organization are bewildering. Fortunately, most (but not this issue, apparently) can be changed if you can figure out how to do it, but that is not always easy. I use Yahoo for my personal email, but the situation is the same as regards replies to this mailing list. If I want to see my own replies to the list, I have to copy myself. It is annoying.