[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's new Coffee Alert: Cameroon's return and a few others

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Mon Aug 4 14:27:17 CDT 2014

Hello Everyone,
Its been years since we offered a Cameroon coffee so we are excited to
add Cameroon
Mifi Java Longberry
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/africa-and-arabia/cameroon-2/cameroon-mifi-java-longberry.html>
to the list.

We also added a few others to the list this weekend as well.

Brazil Dry Process Fazenda IP Yellow Bourbon
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/south-america/brazil/brazil-dry-process-fazenda-ip-yellow-bourbon.html>
is another nice natural from Carmo de Minas region, bodied, sweet, cocoa
and dried fruit - makes great brewed cup and espresso.

Guatemala Antigua - Finca Pavon
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/central-america/guatemala/guatemala-antigua-finca-pavon.html>
is a stunner dual-use coffee, raw sugar sweetness, and moderate highlights
make for a super clean and balanced cup.

Guatemala Huehuetenango El Turbante
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/central-america/guatemala/guatemala-huehuetenango-el-turbante.html>
shows apple sweetness and nut...a nice Huehue coffee.

Workshop Blend #32 - MLA
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/others/blends/espresso-workshop-32-mla.html>
This dual use blend is versatile in every way, made up of washed Guatemala
and Ethiopia, as well as 1 part dry-process Ethiopia, deeply sweet,
fruited, and bodied from light to dark roast levels. As espresso or a
brewed coffee, this one is sure to keep em' talking!

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
1115 21st  Street