[Homeroast] Ethiopians on the way....

Jfreednj at aol.com Jfreednj at aol.com
Wed Apr 30 18:56:30 CDT 2014

Ethiopian Sidamo ?

Jeff

In a message dated 4/30/2014 7:48:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com writes:

Hi  Seth,

Thanks for the note. We should have a new Kenyan in about 3 weeks  if all
goes according to plan with shipments and  whatnot.

best,
Aaron

"Great coffee comes from  tiny roasters"
Sweet Maria's Home Coffee Roasting  -  Tom &  Maria
http://www.sweetmarias.com

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 10:29  AM, Seth Grandeau <grandeau at gmail.com> wrote:

> Now what's the  word on any new Kenyans?
>

> On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 12:24  PM, Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee <
> byron at sweetmarias.com>  wrote:
>
> > Thanks Martin. When we post new coffees, the first  place they appear
will
> > be on the Sweet Maria's home page under  "What's Happening at Sweet
> > Maria's". Once that goes up, we create  a blog post and then they get
> posted
> > on social media and  the Homeroast list. We do our best to make all of
> this
> >  happen within half an hour of the coffees getting posted.
> >
>  >
> > On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 6:13 PM, Martin Maney  <maney at two14.net> wrote:
> >
> > > On Tue, Apr 29,  2014 at 03:48:29PM -0700, Byron - Sweet Maria's
Coffee

http://www.sweetmarias.com/library/weblog/and-then-there-were-ethiopians
>  > >
> > > Do brand new postings like that always not appear  on the .../weblog/
> > > page right away?
> >  >
> > > And what about the Burundi Kirimiro Gitaba?   :-)
> > >
> > > (I'm recovering, all too slowly, from  the bruises and sprains of a
fall
> > > last weekend.  After  poking, prodding, and xrays, they say there's
> > > no serious  damage, but I never asked them how long it would be
before I
> > >  could bend that knee normally again, did I?  Er, so anyway, I've  had
> > > time for keeping an eye on the listings... it's silly,  really, as I'd
> > > already placed an order which arrived  today.)
> > >
> > > --
> > > You arguably  have quite a few inalienable rights,
> > > but being taken  seriously isn't one of them.
> > > Neither is being  respected.  -- Rick Moen
<linuxmafia.com/~rick/faq/>