[Homeroast] What ever happened to Idido Misty Valley?

Ed Bourgeois edbourgeois at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 22:45:15 CDT 2014

I don't know the whole details but something like several folks within the
ecx intentionally put together a DP lot last year(arrived late fall/early
winter) that was intended to have a similar flavor profile to the original
IMV. It was processed and highly sorted at Aricha (formerly Idido)facility,
with selected beans from the Misty Valley area. Olam and Crop to Cup
brought it in. I bought some and really liked it. Maybe not quite as nice
as the first '06 arrival.

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 11:20 PM, John and Emma <jehorchik at gmail.com> wrote:

> Interesting. Thanks for the share Ricky. I too, like Seth, was introduced
> IMV as one of the first coffees I ordered from SM's and it was always one
> of
> my favourites.
>
> John H.

Ed Bourgeois