[Homeroast] What ever happened to Idido Misty Valley?

ricky carter rickylc99 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 12:57:14 CDT 2014

from SM link here
http://www.sweetmarias.com/library/weblog/natural-ethiopians

I include above a picture of cherry sorting just beginning on a set of
raised beds at the privately owned Aricha mill in Yirga Cheffe from my
visit last week. When this was owned by Abdullah Bagersh the top coffees
here were called Idido Misty Valley. They maintain some of the Bagersh
practices, in the most part because they are the same local workers who
learned by his standards. -Tom