[Homeroast] What ever happened to Idido Misty Valley?

Seth Grandeau grandeau at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 12:33:14 CDT 2014

This was one of the first homeroasted coffees I was introduced to and was
the first one I bought.  For a few years, I looked forward to reading about
each the new crop.  Would it be blueberry?  Would it be strawberry?  The
one thing I was sure of...I knew I would love it.

But then it stopped showing up.  I'm assuming it was lost in the whole
Ethiopian Coffee Market re-organization, but I keep hoping that it will
show up again one day.  There will always be a special place in my heart
(and my stash) for IMV.