[Homeroast] Ethiopians on the way....

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Wed Apr 30 11:24:50 CDT 2014

Thanks Martin. When we post new coffees, the first place they appear will
be on the Sweet Maria's home page under "What's Happening at Sweet
Maria's". Once that goes up, we create a blog post and then they get posted
on social media and the Homeroast list. We do our best to make all of this
happen within half an hour of the coffees getting posted.