[Homeroast] Ethiopians on the way....

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Tue Apr 29 20:13:30 CDT 2014

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 03:48:29PM -0700, Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee wrote:
> Thanks Brian. You beat us to the punch. I was just going to post these
> great new coffees here on the Homeroast list. If you want to read more
> about them, here's the link....
>
> http://www.sweetmarias.com/library/weblog/and-then-there-were-ethiopians

Do brand new postings like that always not appear on the .../weblog/
page right away?

And what about the Burundi Kirimiro Gitaba?  :-)

(I'm recovering, all too slowly, from the bruises and sprains of a fall
last weekend.  After poking, prodding, and xrays, they say there's
no serious damage, but I never asked them how long it would be before I
could bend that knee normally again, did I?  Er, so anyway, I've had
time for keeping an eye on the listings... it's silly, really, as I'd
already placed an order which arrived today.)

--
You arguably have quite a few inalienable rights,
but being taken seriously isn't one of them.