[Homeroast] Questions about roasting and the Quest

John Monteleone johnmonteleone at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 16:03:42 CDT 2014

Thanks Barry.  I had a couple of questions regarding your comments
regarding time and temperature.  Generally speaking, what would be the
difference between getting to 150 faster rather than 5 minutes.  Same for
first crack. What is the impact of getting there faster.  Lastly, is 215
typically before second crack.  I'm trying to get s sense for guidelines
for time and temperature.

Thanks again.

John