[Homeroast] IR thermometer with heat-gun/dog-bowl?

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 12:22:52 CDT 2014

Alan,

Sounds like an interesting project. I'm curious to know what you have in
mind for the purpose. I guess, now that I think about it, that I don't know
much about sample roasters. Would you roast samples of several different
varieties simultaneously? And, if that is what is happening, what sort of
cooler would you use?

Brian