[Homeroast] Strong coffee and weak

Bill Kendall pleiades45 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 19:41:31 CDT 2014

I sure agree with the waste issue. I think about every single bean being
hand-picked (mostly) and why should I not be more careful?

Personally, I seem to have pretty good success with coffee past it's two
week mark, but I like your idea of combining the old and new. My beans
don't last past 10-14 days but I'll keep your method in mind. Thanks!

Bill