[Homeroast] Editing replies, was Re: Homeroast Digest, Vol 75, Issue 13

Andrew Thomas adt0611 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 19 11:21:38 CDT 2014

Stephen, to get rid of extra stuff when you reply to a post, just highlight the part you want to remove, and then hit either the Backspace key or the Delete key. Presto! You have a nice clean cup...I mean a nice clean post. If you want to be really cool, you can also delete the Subject line --"Homeroaster Digest..." in the same way -- and replace it with the actual subject that you are responding to.